Despite CrossFit being an overwhelming success with more people joining the crossFit community every single day, CrossFit still has it’s share of haters and people who try their best to discredit it. ‘Overtraining’ is one of those attempts. Of course overtraining is real and it exists… but does every crossfitter engage in overtraining?
Here Is What We Covered
- What is overtraining? How do you know if you are being affected by it?
- Where does CrossFit's bad rap come from?
- Signs of overtraining and what to look out for.
- The accumulation of stresses and the role of the central nervous system.
- What you can do to recover from overtraining.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
---Jamie & Kreso
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.