Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: none
- A small handful of nuts (cashews, macadamia nuts, almonds, pecans)
- ¼ cup or more unsweetened coconut, large flakes
- ½ banana, peeled and sliced lengthwise, then sliced across into several pieces
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Almond or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cocoa nibs (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and serve.
Yields 1 serving
May your bowl be your canvas! You can change up the nuts and the fruit, use coconut or (preferably) home made almond milk in this nutty cereal or do away with the almond milk and enjoy it as a trail mix.
For more simple By Design recipes why not pick up your copy of the Eat By Design Cookbook. I’ve created it in the form of a 28-day meal plan (plus grocery lists!) so you don’t need to think about what’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner for the next month. Or you can grab the first 7 days FREE by clicking here.