It's been a tough week.
The theme of the last week (at least in my life) has been people around me being frustrated at failure and feeling let down.
"I'm not 50 pounds lighter."
"My doctor forced me to do/have....
" "I couldn't work out because my ______ was sore."
"My kids were unruly."
"My anxiety was high."
I get it.
I've had similar variations of those thoughts in the past, so I know exactly how you feel.
I also know that:
You need to shift your mindset first and foremost and...
You are a lot closer to the things that you want than you ever could have imagined.
And in order for you to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be in the future you will need to change one fundamental mindset.
I've spent a lot of time observing people, and I've really become fascinated with what creates success vs. what keeps people from success, and I can honestly say that this one mindset is the pivotal key.
Here Is What We Covered
- The one mindset that every successful person has, that you will absolutely need to adopt and build success.
- The most important person that needs to apply this mindset and how to leverage it to its maximum.
- Why self-discovery is not some weird esoteric journey, it's doing the hard work and really getting to know yourself and your deepest and truest desires.
- How to accept failure in a way that doesn't harm your self-esteem, and instead makes you a better person.
- How to cultivate this behaviour at home so that your children can experience the same benefits.
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
---Jamie & Kreso
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.