An article reviewing a study posted on October 23rd by the New York Times claimed that people who ate more organic meat, dairy and produce saw their cancer risk drop by 25%.
As you can imagine, and hence why we're doing a podcast on this article, the headline caught our attention.
Twenty-five perfect is quite a number. Imagine your salary increased by twenty-five percent? We would imagine you being very thrilled by this fact and rightfully so.
The purpose of this podcast is to break down the article and talk about the possible meanings and ramifications of such a finding, exactly what it means and how we believe you could best apply this to your life with the most amazing results.
Here Is What We Covered
- Requirements vs. Strategies. Are you wondering why we start with this? I hope you are. You cannot escape reality and the nature of your body. Sometimes there are peer-reviewed published studies that seem to fly in the face of reality. The latest one that comes to mind is claiming eggs are just as dangerous as smoking. It's essential for you to remember how your body works and what your body needs to be healthy.
- A breakdown of the study.
- What this study and the conclusion could mean for you and your family's health.
- What can you do if you're on a limited budget and can't necessarily buy organic food?
- The hierarchy principle and where the most bang for your buck can be found with organic food.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
--- Jamie & Kreso
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.