Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Special equipment: food processor
- 1 head cauliflower, washed and cut up into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Grate or pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor until it resembles rice.
- Place a large pan on the stove.
- Melt the butter in the pan over medium heat.
- Place the grated cauliflower in a pan.
- Cook until tender, about 10 minutes, stiring occasionally.
- Transfer the cauliflower into a bowl.
- Serve with Slow Cooked Thai Chicken Stew.
For more simple By Design recipes why not pick up your copy of the Eat By Design Cookbook. I’ve created it in the form of a 28-day meal plan (plus grocery lists!) so you don’t need to think about what’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner for the next month. Or you can grab the first 7 days FREE by clicking here.