It's not every day that we're shocked by what we read... but today we certainly were...
Every week, while preparing for the Life By Design Podcast, we do a lot of additional reading and researching.
We try to pick things that are current, exciting, and most importantly, beneficial to you.
This week we were floored by the article 7 Things That Happen When You Stop Eating Meat.
Here is what we were told:
- Meat causes diabetes.
- Whole grains reduce your chances of diabetes.
- If you stop eating meat, you will get the right amount and the right type of protein.
Some pretty bold statements...
Here Is What We Covered
- A step by step review of this article, covering all seven reasons, including our analysis of the good, bad and the ugly.
- Why you need to beware of ALL nutritional research.
- Why knowing basic human physiology is vital to understanding when someone is trying to pull-one over on you.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
---Jamie & Kreso
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.