Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: none
Special Equipment: blender or food processor
- 2 avocados, skin and pit removed
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled
- ¼ cup raw cocoa powder
- 2 heaping tablespoons almond butter
- Splash of vanilla or pure vanilla bean
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
- Use a rubber spatula to scoop all of the pudding from the blender into small bowls. Alternatively you can mash the ingredients with a fork or potato masher, it just won’t be as smooth.
If your pudding is too thick, add full fat coconut milk and continue to blend until it is your desired consistency.
For more simple By Design recipes just like this one why not pick up your copy of the Eat By Design Cookbook. We created it in the form of a 28-day meal plan (plus grocery lists!) so you don't need to think about what's for breakfast, lunch or dinner for the next month. You can grab the first 7 days FREE by clicking here.