Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2.5 pounds wild cod
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large red onions, chopped
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves, minced
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 cups raw feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Line baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place cod in dish.
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes, onions, zucchini and basil.
- Add avocado oil and stir to combine.
- In a large pan cook veggies over medium heat until they soften slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Top cod with veggie mixture.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. The cod is cooked through when the center is white and no longer translucent.
For more simple By Design recipes just like this one why not pick up your copy of the Eat By Design Cookbook. We created it in the form of a 28-day meal plan (plus grocery lists!) so you don't need to think about what you're making for breakfast, lunch or dinner for the next month. Or download the first week for free by clicking here.