The #1 New Year's Resolution is, no surprise, fat loss.
Why does fat loss also continue to be the #1 resolution?
If it were easy, everyone would be fit and the top new years resolution would be a new relationship or new job.
On this episode of Life By Design I simplify the process and review the best ways to burn fat.
Here Is What We Covered
- Get this body part on straight first or risk wasting time, energy and money.
- The minimum time frame you need to commit to making fat burning your focus.
- An underlying structural problem could be the missing link in your fat loss project.
- Strength training is king. Are barbells and a gym necessary?
- What type of conditioning is best for fat loss? HIIT or aerobic?
- This macronutrient needs to be dialed in first for efficient fat loss.
- Does intermittent fasting work?
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
--- Jamie & Kreso
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.