Anytime you deny your nature as a human being, you are hurting the most essential part of yourself, namely your mind and consciousness.
Such is the case with the common saying - don't compare yourself to other people.
Are we saying you should compare yourself to others?
Not really, more like you can't stop comparing and contrasting since it's literally how your mind learns. It's one of the traits that makes you a rational human being!
Our mind forms concepts and ideas by comparing. A child learns concepts like blue, red, fire truck, dog (literally all of human cognition) by comparing, so to label it 'bad,' is terrible for the human psyche.
"Isn't it harmful to compare yourself to others when you should be focusing on yourself?"
More on that in this episode...
Here Is What We Covered
- Your nature, why it's essential and why going against it is the most disastrous long term mistake you can make.
- How society is attacking your very nature, why it's destructive, how to avoid it and what to look for.
- Why it's your standard you need to change, not your mental processing.
- How to know what standards to look for.
- Why the clearer you are on what you want, the better and easier your life will get.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
--- Jamie & Kreso
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.