We pick up from where we left off in Part 1 of Getting Your Diet Right...
Nothing has changed, we still think the whole world has lost it’s mind when it comes to nutrition!
The purpose of this podcast is to review and continue teaching the principles of Eat By Design.
Here Is What We Covered
- What type of veggies are best? Cooked or raw? How about organic? Is it worth the extra cost?
- Are grains a food group? What type of nutrients will you get from grains and can you find those elsewhere with less potential negative effects?
- Why eating "gluten-free" isn't the primary reason to avoid eating most grains and what is?
- What supplements are required to balance a healthy diet?
- Are carbs good or bad? The most confusing macronutrient explained in terms that just about anyone will understand.
- What about dairy? We're the only mammal that drinks another mammals milk...does that even matter?
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
--- Kreso & Jamie
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.