"Some people have a lot of pride in not taking drugs or supplements, but the primary goal should be to feel your best. Not using a medicine that improves your health because you take pride in being 'substance-free' is counter-intuitive to your main goal of feeling well."
This was an online quote from an excellent physician that we respect.
We find this quote interesting and would like to discuss further because there are some great and not so great ideas being expressed.
The purpose of this podcast is to discuss and show you why ideas are important and how accepting others ideas, especially if you haven't thought it through, might lead you down a path you'd wish you never found.
Here Is What We Covered
- The logical fallacy called "begging the question" and how it applies is very evident in this quote. Feeling good and being healthy are not necessarily the same thing. You must know and understand the differences.
- The logical fallacy of "composition". Drugs and supplements are not the same thing.
- The very true idea that letting pride interfere with something that is helpful or beneficial is not that smart.
- The importance of knowing and understanding complex concepts (health, supplements, drugs) and knowing how to clearly apply them to your life.
- The importance of hearing, interpreting and understanding ideas and how to best apply them to your life.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
--- Jamie & Kreso
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.