Which diet is the best?
Should you be a vegetarian or a vegan? What about paleo, is that right for you?
I'm sure you've heard you could lose a ton of weight doing 'keto,' or maybe Atkins is better?
Is meat OK to eat or does it cause cancer?
What about fasting, should you do three days fasts or just a little every day?
What if you only want to lose weight? I heard there's a new supplement from the rain forest that's helping people lose 10 pounds in 5 days without having to change their diet.
Yes nutrition is very confusing but we don't believe it has to be. We think it can be made to be simple.
Simple, however, is not easy. Simple means easy to understand. We believe we can explain nutrition to you in a simple, easy to understand way, that would make perfect sense.
The information is easy to understand - it's much harder to apply because application takes patience, time and effort.
The purpose of this podcast is to give you a straightforward plan that you could follow, and it would help improve your nutritional habits as well as improve your health.
Here Is What We Covered
- The difference between a requirement and strategy. There is so much self-righteousness in the world of nutrition that it makes our stomach turn. What if we just taught you what your body needed, and left the details up to you.
- Fixing your diet is not going to be easy. There won't be a million different steps that you need to do, but it will still take some discipline and time.
- Which app you should download to help you.
- What you should keep track of the most.
- The one absolute necessity that you need to be sure to do.
- The two most important things to remember when changing your diet.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
---Jamie & Kreso
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.