Not sure if you've heard about Mindful Eating before, but it's something that's talked about enough (mostly in the background) and we thought we should bring it to your attention.
An initial challenge we discovered with Mindful Eating was the lack of a clear definition. It's challenging to have a proper discussion about something when it's mostly unclear what we're talking about.
To the best of our knowledge and understanding, Mindful Eating is a nutritional strategy that uses the psychological concept of 'Mindfulness' as a guide for helping you make choices about your nutrition.
According to the Health Line article, Mindful Eating is:
- Eating Slowly and without distraction.
- Distinguishing between hunger and non-hunger cues for eating.
- Learning to cope with anxiety and guilt about food.
- Appreciating your food.
- Noticing the effects that food has on your feelings and figure.
Here Is What We Covered
- A more in-depth conversation about all the tenets that incorporate the idea of 'Mindful Eating' and how those would apply to you and your nutrition.
- How these ideas differ from all other, more accessible, strategies currently related to food.
- The pros and cons of this strategy.
- If we, ourselves would choose to use Mindful Eating.
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
--- Jamie & Kreso
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.