Salt is bad for you!
Or is it?
Now I'm confused.
Most of us have been convinced that salt consumption is something that must be restricted at all costs.
Too much salt increases the risk for heart disease and stroke, damages the kidneys and will lead to early death.
But what is the truth?
Have we been told a lie?
It depends...as always.
On this episode of Life By Design we talk about salt.
Here Is What We Covered
- Using research done on "sick people" is not entirely applicable to healthy people.
- Why do most heart and stroke associations restrict sodium intake to such extreme levels?
- What is the purpose of sodium in our body?
- How much salt is the right amount of salt?
- Who should restrict their salt intake?
- What's the best type of salt to consume?
Stuff From This Episode
Join the 30-Day Eat By Design Challenge
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
--- Kreso & Jamie
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.