Most people assume they'll know when they have a problem with their spine.
The criteria is simple... it hurts!
Until that point, the spine is just a bag of bones doing it's job to keep us upright.
Imagine if that's how we thought about our teeth?
All good until your tooth hurts.
How about the heart?
No problem here, until the first heart attack that is.
The list could go on...
When it comes to the body, there's so much more going on than meets the eye.
If we depend on pain to give us an alert that a problem exists, we'll end up waiting for too long and in some cases, it can even be too late.
On this episode of Life By Design I talk about the most "obvious" causes of spinal problems and one significant but less considered possibility.
Here Is What We Covered
- How the spine works and why it's more important than you've probably ever realized.
- When do symptoms first appear? What should you do?
- Problem #1: obvious but less of a problem than expected.
- Problem #2: a much bigger source of spinal problems but far underappreciated.
- Problem #3: the most difficult to understand and comprehend of all spinal problems.
- The Missing Link: the answer to nearly every spinal problem, or at least the starting point!
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
--- Kreso & Jamie
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.