How do you prolong healthy aging?
For us healthy aging is normal aging. We know that we are not getting any younger and that eventually, we will die.
In the meantime, since loving your life is essential to Life By Design's core beliefs, we want to do everything we can to ensure the quality and length of our lives.
In this episode we examine a study looking at the difference between surviving and thriving. What does that look like in terms of the body's nutritional requirements.
Here Is What We Covered
- The Triage Theory. How a modest deficiency of one of the nutrients/cofactors, triggers a built-in rationing mechanism that favors the proteins needed for immediate survival and reproduction (survival proteins) while sacrificing those needed to protect against future damage (longevity proteins).
- How that plays out in real life.
- The vast deficiencies that exist in society in terms of nutrient density. The authors note what vitamins and minerals are required for longevity and survival and just how deficient populations typically are.
- The difference between thriving and merely surviving. Why that is a central concept for your success.
- Ideas around supplementation, and do you really need to, or can you get all that's required with your natural diet?
- What that diet should consist of and where should you start with your supplementation, if at all!
Stuff From This Episode
Thank you for joining the Drive to ONE MILLION People Worldwide Living Life By Design.
--- Kreso & Jamie
PS. Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a review. More people listening means more extraordinary lives! Thank you.