Prep Time: 4 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 minutes
Special Equipment: Spiralizer or carrot peeler
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 1-2 tablespoons cooking fat (coconut oil, olive oil, butter)
- Sea salt
- Spiralize your zucchini using the thinnest noodle blade. If using a carrot peeler, peel the entire zucchini into noodles.
- Melt cooking fat in a pan over medium heat.
- Add noodles to the pan and toss to coat.
- Let cook for 3-5 minutes until lightly softened.
- Add salt and pepper.
You can substitute sweet potatoes or butternut squash for the zucchini. Cooking times may be longer. You can also steam the noodles for a few minutes instead of sautéing!
For more simple By Design recipes why not pick up your copy of the Eat By Design Cookbook. I’ve created it in the form of a 28-day meal plan (plus grocery lists!) so you don’t need to think about what’s for breakfast, lunch or dinner for the next month. Or you can grab the first 7 days FREE by clicking here.